Sunday, June 5, 2011

life in sbp is quite...okay actually. :)

based on the topic,u know what i'm going to write about. :p

ok,at first...i was thinking having a hard time there but actually its quite ok.the teachers,friends,environment and food are better than i expected.of course the rules are more harsh than usual but its ok.

then,i thought i'm going to have a 'homesickness' illness,but its does not happen to me.weird huh? i did not said that i do not miss my parents at all,i'm just saying i do not miss my parents extremely like my 'certain' friends there.can u believe that 'certain' somebody can cry every minutes even when 'he/she' in the class.urgh! 'he/she' gave me a headache.sorry to say,i think u r more annoying than my brother.i know about 'he/she' condition that makes 'he/she' cries a lot, but COME ON...u're 16teen already.well,i had to bear it all and ALHAMDULILLAH, 'he/she' finally suits himself/herself in the new school and lessen the crying session.i'm so happy for himself/herself and happy for myself.(cause i'm finally free from that hard time to persuade him/her for stop crying and move on with him/her life at SBP)

well, new school means new adventure.and i have a lot of 'em. 4 example i've got a problem with
1)senior and their rules...
2)that 'guy' at DEWAN MAKAN
3)friends...of coarse! (2 of 'em)
4)studies.(i bet all my friends have this kind of problem too)

that's all 4 now.hope u guys/girls enjoy my post which kinda more to a diary post.oh well,u r the one who's SUPER KIND to follow my blog,isn't it? (^^,)

jana!

love,
sembal girl :p

No comments:

Post a Comment