Tuesday, December 28, 2010

i hate stairs now.why? read this.

this event happen when I'm at terengganu.my family and I went to McDonald's.we were having our lunch there.then,it's time to eat.i brought the tray and walking upstairs.when I'm walking,suddenly the beverages starts to topple-i'm already freaking out.then,i'll try to grab it but i forgot that both my hands were holding the tray.and before i could take a breath,another one just falling down the stairs and cokes just pouring out like streams going down the hill.just picture it.O_O.i just wasted two beverages in a minutes.when i reached at the table,my father and my brother looked at me. (--') i'm so dead...then we were all having our luch without drinks.

p/s:thank god there were nobody behind me.and believe me,if you want someone to bring the drinks,don't trust me.hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment